Trial for the Championship
- February 7-8, 2012
- Hakata Star Lanes
- Singles format. Men and women will bowl in different divisions but in the same format. There are four squads in two days (one in the first day and three in the second day) and each squad consists of two 3-game blocks. A bowler can try as many squads as he/she wants to, and his/her best 6 game score will be used for the qualification. The best 15 male and the best 15 female bowlers will qualify for each division of International Bowling Championships to be held from February 9-11, 2012 in Hakata Star Lanes.
- Non-Japanese Bowlers. Certification is needed from WTBA Member federation,
which the bowler has the membership of. (WTBA Statutes and Playing Rules).
Because of the center capacity, maximum number of bowlers is 112 (men and women mixed) and registration will be on first come first served basis.
- Trial fee
- US$50 per squad – No entry fee is needed. Bowlers only have to pay US$50 per trial (a six-game squad) for the main Championships.
- Application/ Inquiries
- Send the filled-in application via e-mail or fax and passport size photo via
e-mail or airmail to Japan Bowling Congress
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel：+81-3-3452-4501 Fax：+81-3-3452-4504
- Postal address: 8F Sunrise Nagai Bldg., 4-4-10 Shiba, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Official certification is needed from WTBA member federation.
Your information and photo will be used for ID and might be used for media purpose.
- January 10, 2012 (or when the number of participants reaches 112)